- Please register.
- Choose the tickets you would like.
- Push button “Submit order”
- Check your order. When you are ready to make a purchase click “Submit order” button.
- Pay for your tickets with your PayPal account.
- Wait for your confirmation via e-mail.
- Your tickets will be expecting you at the box office/will call location designated for ticket pick-up approximately one hour before the event. You will need to present an ID along with PayPal confirmation of payment.
- Newliferadio.com service charge ($4 non refundable) includes credit card processing fee. For any reason if the event is cancelled $4.00 fee is not refundable. Newliferadio.com sells the tickets on behalf of the promoters and acts as an agent to the "Event Providers"; therefore it does not set the ticket price and seating locations.
- We never ship tickets via mail.
- Policies set forth by the promoters, including venues, and theaters prohibit Newliferadio.com from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Treat tickets as CASH. There is no refund or exchange on tickets. Tickets are non refundable, except when the event is cancelled.
- If the event is canceled you will receive an automatic refund except service charge.
- Event Providers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with Event Provider rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket's face amount. A ticket is not redeemable for cash. You and your belongings may be searched on entry. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers.